What are low wagering casinos?
It is incredibly rare to find a casino without any wagering requirements. However, low wagering casinos do exist. They’re not rare, but they are uncommon. These casinos have wagering requirements like all the rest, but they’re generally much lower than the average requirements. This means you could feasibly get through them and still have enough money to cash out. After all, what’s the point of a welcome bonus if you’re never going to see any money from it? We’re talking about online gambling. The entire point is to make money!
How we rank the best low wagering casinos in Canada
Of course, when it comes to online gambling, you want your experience to be smooth. There are certain factors that can help you make an informed decision. We’ve done the homework for you and considered the following to come up with a great top list.
- License and regulations: Does the casino hold a valid license from reputable gaming authorities such as Canada (Kahnawake), Malta, Curacao, or the UK? If the answer is yes, that’s a good start.
- Safety and security: Your safety matters especially when it comes to matters money and personal data. When selecting the best low wagering casinos, we check to see if they use SSL encryption technology.
- Trustworthy and reputation: What do other players have to say about the site? Did they love it, or hated it all together? That’s what we keep in mind when differentiating the good from the bad.
- Number and variety of games: The more the merrier. Most of the low-wagering casinos on our list feature a rich library of games.
- User experience (app): Ease of use is another important factor not to ignore. If the games load fast, that’s a good site to play at.
- Bonuses and promotions: Any player would love to see their account credited with offers, whether it's in the form of bonuses or free spins. On our list, you’ll come across low wagering casinos with awesome offers to get you started on a good note.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program): A casino that appreciates its players for their loyalty deserves a pat on their back. Through such programs, you can get rewards to help boost your gaming experience.
- Customer service: If the casino offers reliable support, that’s a plus. In fact, we consider those with fast options such as the Live Feature or phone contact.
Low wagering casino bonuses
Of course, there is a downside to low wagering casino bonuses. With the wager requirements being not as strict, that often means the bonuses aren’t as generous. It’s important to remember that Canadian online casinos do need to make money to stay in business. If low wagering casino bonuses mean players are going to actually walk away with money, the casino at least needs to make sure it’s not too much money. Don’t let this discourage you from seeking out new low wagering free spins bonuses! They’re still worth the trouble.
New low wagering free spins bonuses
The wagering requirements are always hiding in the fine print. The amount of free spins you get or the amount that they’ll match your deposit will be in big, bold font so you can’t miss it. The part that says you need to gamble through 35x your bonus money before you see any real money will be practically hidden in the smallest font on the page. That’s why it’s always important to read everything. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. That being said, if you do your research, there are plenty of great deals out there.